Armasight Prometheus-Pro 640 2-16x50 (60 Hz) Thermal Imaging Monocular, FLIR Tau 2 - 640x512 (17 micron) 60Hz Core, 50mm Lens
Free Shipping Included! Armasight Prometheus-Pro 640 2-16x50 (60 Hz) Thermal Imaging Monocular, FLIR Tau 2 - 640x512 (17 micron) 60Hz Core, 50mm Lens by Armasight at Internet Depot Express. MPN: TAT166MN5PPRO21. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DESCRIPTION: The Prometheus Pro line of high performance handheld magnified thermal monoculars take full advantage of the technology and
The Prometheus Pro line of high performance handheld magnified thermal monoculars take full advantage of the technology and advancements that Armasight has developed for its uncooled thermal weapon sight programs. Due to design concepts emphasizing shared sub-assemblies, the Prometheus Pro handheld thermal monocular exhibits the same 20/50 gold standard performance as the Zeus Pro and Apollo Pro. The Prometheus Pro can with stand immersion to 20 meters and absorb the most brutal environmental shocks typically associated with heavy caliber shooting. Based around a common cores of electronics, signal processing, and lens interfaces, a version of the Prometheus Pro can be ordered to meet virtually any requirement for an affordable uncooled magnified thermal monocular. FEATURES:
Utilizing the latest FLIR TAU-2 Technology, the Prometheus Pro is offered in 336x256 or 640x512 pixel formats. These options are further enhanced by professional military grade 50mm Germanium (Ge) objective lenses creating a wide variety of optical magnifications and range performance capabilities that the customer can select from. Armasight has introduced a unique dual battery option for the Prometheus Pro Thermal Monocular consisting either of four 3.0VDC 123A batteries all oriented in the same direction to prevent confusion in replacement, or four 1.5VDC AA batteries preloaded in a cartridge. In a pinch, a single 123A 3.0VDC battery can power the Zeus Pro for just over one hour.
The Prometheus Pro Thermal Imager is characterized by its simple and intuitive controls, functions, and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections. Armasight has included all of the key bells and whistles found in the Zeus and Apollo Pro series devices including electronic compass and inclinometer. The Prometheus Pro uses a 9-pin multipin connector to provide video-in imagery, where there may be a need for map or rangefinder display overlays, and external power access. In support of these capabilities, Armasight offers an optional laser range-finder, external battery pack, multispectral laser and other accessories designed to attach on the MIL-STD-1913 rail of the Prometheus Pro. The Prometheus Pro has Bluetooth wireless capability and can directly interface with most smart phones with the potential for engaging a series of current and future applications.
The Prometheus Pro is the ideal tool for scouting and target detection where the ambient environment is oriented for concealment. The Prometheus Pro is also an extremely useful tool for viewing scenes through environmental obscurants such as smoke, haze, fog, or dust. The Prometheus Pro marks the pinnacle of Armasight's handheld uncooled thermal imaging family of products.
- 24/7 Operation in presence of environmental obscurants (smoke, dust, haze, fog)
- Superior engineering and design from inception to Armasight's 20/50 standard
- Rugged MIL-STD-810 compliant performance
- Operates on 123A or AA batteries
- Objective Germanium Lens Options
- TAU-2 17micron Pitch Thermal Sensor
- SVGA 800x600 OLED Display
- Digital Compass
- Digital Inclinometer
- Battery Status Indicator
- Selectable Palettes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Sepia/ OEM Custom/ Other Color Variants
- Imaging Filter Algorithms:
- - Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE)
- - Smart Scene Optimization (SSO)
- - Information Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ)
- - Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE)
- - Silent Shutterless Non-uniformity Correction (SSN)
- Wireless 5-button Remote
- Tracking Digital e-Zoom: 2x / 4x / 8x
- Still Picture and Video Recording Capability (Mounted DVR Option)
- Made In the USA
- Magnification 2x - 16x
- Refresh Rate 60 Hz
- Objective Lens Type Germanium
- Type of Focal Plane Array FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format 640x512
- Pixel Size 17 micron
- Display Type AMOLED SVGA 060
- Pixel Display Format 800×600
- Objective Focal Length 50 mm
- Objective F-number 1:1.4
- Focusing Range 5 m to inf.
- Battery 4 each 123A 3.0VDC or 4 each AA 1.5VDC
- Battery Life at 20 °C (68 °F) > 6 hr (optional up to 14 hours)
- External Power Supply Optional Extended Battery Pack with rechargeable batteries (up to 8 hours) or 6 VDC/ 1А external power source
- Operating Temperature -51 to +57°C (-59 to +134°F)
- Storage Temperature -57 to +85°C (-70 to +185°F)
- Dimensions, mm/in 197х76х68 / 7.7×2.9×2.6
- Weight 0.60 kg / 1.3 lbs
Features & Highlights
- FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera
- 3-year warranty and 10-year warranty on FLIR detector
- Compact, lightweight, durable housing
- High-resolution thermal imaging
- High-end OLED display and Video output
- Export Restriction By adding to cart I agree that I do not intend to export this product outside of the USA
|Item Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.9 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.3 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Armasight, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SM14074, ean: 0031111854985,
The Sightmark Ghost Hunter Night Vision Monocular delivers high quality image and resolution to view any night time scenario. The monocular has a high powered infrared illuminator recommended for use in low-ambient light conditions or total darkness....
mpn: ANAF3X0023, ean: 0849815001372,
DESCRIPTION: Armasight 3x A-Focal Lens # 22 is a high-performance magnifier that easily attaches to the original objective lens of a night vision device. It is a lighweight and compact lens that provides 3x optical magnification. Armasight 3x A-Focal...
mpn: TAT163MN4PROM21, ean: 0849815002539,
The Prometheus is the latest and most technologically-advanced family of thermal imaging monoculars for the sporting, law enforcement, and military markets. The Prometheus product line is based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core, and is...
mpn: PL78082, ean: 0744105207697,
The Pulsar Recon X870 digital night vision monocular features a 5.5x magnification and 752x582 camera resolution for a crisp, detailed view. The new Recon is designed with an intuitive easy-to-use interface, packed into a lightweight and durable comp...
mpn: NS41250C, ean: 0799599163912,
NightStar 2x50mm Gen-1 Night Vision Monocular, Black, NS41250C...
mpn: NVGONVG720, ean: 5053204152674,
ATN NVG7-2 compact, light weight with rugged metal case Gen 2+ Night Vision Goggle with wide angle IR illuminator for Zero Light operations. Excellent choice for hands free usage. This unit utilizes a pseudo binocular design for added observation con...
mpn: NSMNYX140139DA1, ean: 0818470015765,
DESCRIPTION: The Armasight Nyx-14 3 Alpha MG is the new standard by which all compact multi-use monoculars will be judged in future. The Nyx-14 3 Alpha MG uses optics that are equal to or better than current Military issue night vision units, built i...
By Night Optics
mpn: NM-112-1GX, ean: 0029757001689,
Night Optics Guardian Generation 1+ 1x Night Vision Monocular,Black NM-112-1GX...
mpn: PL77319, ean: 0812495021152,
Featuring a 50 hertz frame rate - higher than most on the market - and 640x480 LCD display resolution for a crisp, consistent image of fast-moving objects, the Pulsar Quantum XD38A thermal Imaging monocular is engineered to track targets quickly and ...
mpn: ANAF5X0023, ean: 0849815002249,
Armasight 5x A-Focal Lens is a high-performance magnifier that easily attaches to the original objective lens of a night vision device. It is a lightweight and compact lens that provides 5x optical magnification. Armasight 5x A-Focal Lens Kit # ANAF5...